Sunday, August 21, 2011

UGH!!!

I really hate being poor, I swear I do!
I needed to color my hair since it was getting "too gray" so I did just that, Colored my hair with one of the new foaming brands on the market which I so happened to get for FREE . Well, I HATE my haircolor! It is too dang dark. I have med to dark brown hair with gray at the temples and of course throughout .I picked up med brown to use as the color and yup, too dark!
If I wasn't poor I would have the money to go to the salon and have it done.I never , ever HATED my color after leaving the salon.
So now, I guess I will wash my hair before I should to try to strip out some of the color.
I am saying this now...I WILL NEVER HOME COLOR MY HAIR AGAIN!!!
I will just go gray and stay that way.

2 comments:

  1. The color will fade and you'll look fine. I only had my hair colored once in a salon and they ruined me. And sucked $110 out of my wallet. Nope. Nice & Easy for me @ only $3.99.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morrison,
    I went to go get my little haircut from a locally owned hair salon and it would cost me over $100 to get my hair salon colored!
    Not gonna happen...not anytime soon!
    So, I have three boxes of FREE hair color, two that are the new foaming colors...I really hope that I chose my color better this time.

    Also, you are correct, the color did fade but as it faded the grays looked like they weren't even touched.

    I guess I'll get better with time. As much as would LOVE the salon treatment, It is WAY MORE important that my child is taken care of. I just can't spend that much money on me anymore.

    ReplyDelete